Thank you for submitting a testimonial! We really, really, really appreciate it.
Writing a testimonial not only helps us, it also helps you. How? By solidifying the value you and/or your audience got out of the presentation you attended or the client engagement you were part of. Here are a few guidelines to make the most out of your testimonial:
If you were a consulting client or a member of the audience:
- Be as specific as you can, and please include the name, place and/or date of the event you attended.
- Speak from the ‘I’ – what did you, personally, get out of it?
- Answer one or all of the following questions:
- What will you do differently as a result?
- What difference do you think that will make to your business, and/or your life?
If you were the event planner or part of the management:
- Be as specific as you can.
- Here are a few questions that might spark an idea for you:
- What difference did the presentation have on the audience?
- What difference do you think it will make to the business or organization?
- Was there anything that pleasantly surprised and impressed you about Michel's style, content or audience engagement?
- If you were to recommend Michel for another event, what would you say?
[su_divider top="no" style="dotted" divider_color="#ececec" link_color="#ececec" margin="50"]