Learn the art of Purposeful Storytelling.
“One of the best storytelling programs, if not the best, I have ever seen. Remarkable in its clarity.”
~ Dave Lieber: Keynote speaker; Humorist; Columnist for Dallas Morning News
Increase sales, gain greater audience engagement, enhance training effectiveness and become more influential in everything you do.
Whether you want to improve your impact as a speaker, increase sales, more powerfully lead your team or change the world, Purposeful Storytelling is for you.
If you are a...
- Business Leaders and Managers: Paint a compelling vision that everyone wants to support and achieve. Gain the trust, respect and credibility of a true leader.
- Speaker, Visionary and/or Change Agent: Develop the strongest possible story to engage both head and heart -- maximize audience engagement and drive change.
- Salesperson: Create a story with a powerful call to action. Your listeners will have their credit cards out before they even know it.
- Trainer: Whether you train hard skills or soft skills, develop stories that embed the learning points in a way that makes your content stick long after the training ends.
- Coach or & Facilitator: Use storytelling to bridge different points of view and blow past impasses.
Purposeful Storytelling Workshops & Masterclass
The overall curriculum consists of 5 workshops and one masterclass. each one can be customized for corporate events and training programs.
IMPROV FOR SPEAKERS:
Veteran speakers know that being able to think, act and speak on your feet is just as important as rehearsing your talk 100 times. Here is where the elements of improv can really boost your confidence on stage, deal with unexpected situations, and perhaps most importantly, fuel your creativity as you develop your talk. Unlike 'general purpose' improv classes, this day is specifically designed for the needs of speakers.
PERFORMANCE & STAGE PRESENCE:
Speaking is more than just 'speaking'. It's about engaging your own mind, body, and spirit in order to engage the mind, body, and spirit of your audience; it's about going on a journey and taking the audience on that journey with you. In this workshop, you'll learn how to enhance your stage presence, and use your voice and stagecraft to elevate your talk to a powerful experience for the audience.
How to identify the key ‘story’ elements of your journey and structure them in a way that takes the audience along for the ride.
TOPIC DESCRIPTIONS THAT SELL:
Write your topic description, learning outcomes and biography to position yourself as an expert, get bums in seats, attract the interest of event planners… and serve as your best foundation for developing and describing your keynote, workshop or presentation.
THE CRAFT OF COMEDY FOR SPEAKERS:
Enhance your story with comic relief, chuckles and smiles. It's what makes the really good speakers really great speakers.
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER:
A masterclass exclusively for people who have attended all previous workshops.